17 marzo 2009

Models talk

"I don't get out of bed for less then 10,000 a day" -Linda Evangelista "It was kind of boring for me to have to eat. I would know that I had to, and I would." -Kate Moss "Now every time I go to the dentist they always say, 'you really need to fix that gap of yours' I'm like, 'my gap is paying your dentist bills...'"- Lara Stone "We don't vogue. We are vogue"-Linda Evangelista(1990) on the Trinity (her,Naomi & Christy) "They said, 'You need to lose more weight — the look this year is anorexia, and although we don't want you to be anorexic, we want you to look it,'" she recalled. "My question is, how do you look anorexic unless you actually are?" Coco Rocha "We're French! We smoke, we show flesh, we have a lot of freedom ... " - Carine Roitfeld Informations: The only model I know she doesn't smoke is Caroline Trentini. Karlie Kloss is 15 years old now and opened the shows of Carolina Herrera, Doo.Ri, Rebecca Taylor, Marni, Pringle of Scotland, and Pucci in last fashion week, and closed Doo.Ri, Jill Stuart, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Matthew Williamson, Alberta Ferretti, Just Cavalli, Pringle of Scotland, and Pucci. She appeared on the cover of Teen Vogue February 2008, after appearing in an editorial in 2007. She has an exclusive with Calvin Klein. Sasha Pivovarova is married! Most of the models made a media of 60/70 shows, this season source: missatlaplaya.blogspot.com

0 commenti:

Posta un commento



GRAZIE MILLE PER LA VISITA, TORNA PRESTO!



THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VISITING, COME BACK SOON!

© ROCK 'N' FIOCC 2013 | DESIGN by FNB