23 marzo 2009

What did they say

Nicolas Kirkwood on shoe religion. "I always wanted to make shoes that were the Antichrist to pretty pumps and kitten heels." Wise words from Sophia Kokosalaki . "Never experiment with an outfit before a big occasion- I'd go with something tried and tested." Stephen Jones on French Milinary. "It is more chic and hard edged, as soon as you put a flower on a hat, they say how English!" Iekeliene Stange on her style. "I don't take things too seriously and wish people could have more fun with how they dress. I like to get into a different character every day…it's fun to play around..I love to make people smile when I walk down the street." Don't stress, Giorgio Armani. "I thrive on pressure, but I also know that I'm a workaholic and that get's in the way of my personal life." Julia Restoin-Roitfeld thanks Alexander Wang for her present on his Facebook wall. "Thank you for the bag!!!! I absolutely LOVE it and going to wear it right away!!! Big kiss!" giles deacon on a common misconception: "That I'm a millionaire. That always makes me laugh when I read it in magazines. I don't know where they get it from because in fact I'm a billionaire." roisin murphy's beauty tip: "Be in love. I sound like Joan Collins, but you become quite beautiful when you're in love." pierre hardy on his own designs "it's the biggest compliment when i see girls in my shoes. I don't go up to them- I just stare at the shoes until they talk to me." Donatella Versace: "when i'm shopping i don't even look at the price, i'm ashamed of myself, i just sign the credit card." Marc Jacobs assures us that Victoria Beckham, like, totally gets irony; "I'm fascinated by pop culture, and people's fascination with her... As soon as I saw her after the Louis Vuitton show for spring/summer 2008, when she came backstage, I got the idea and went to see her at the Ritz. We spoke about the irony and perversity of it, and she totally got it." Julia Restoin Roitfeld on her Mum; "She told me not to try too hard or follow the trends too much—because they change too fast.""I have zero control. I couldn't pay my rent this summer because I had to have the Balenciaga gladiators in every color available." Coco Rocha loves a bit of the airbrush; "People might look at a picture of me and say, "Wow, I wish I had her body", but they should realise that I often look at a picture of myself and say, "Wow, I wish I had my body." source: discothequeconfusion http://discothequeconfusion.blogspot.com/

0 commenti:

Posta un commento



GRAZIE MILLE PER LA VISITA, TORNA PRESTO!



THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VISITING, COME BACK SOON!

© ROCK 'N' FIOCC 2013 | DESIGN by FNB