18 maggio 2009

Karl Lagerfeld su Twitter - perle (di modestia?!)

http://twitter.com/Karl_Lagerfeld For me, Chanel is like music. There are certain notes and you have to make another tune with them. If I read too much or know too much it's not because I want to talk about it, it's only because it's interesting for me. Very often, in the most banal thing, I see something other people don't see. That's a Virgo thing, but it's also good for photography. I have no scene. I go everywhere. I adapt. I only wear the latest thing. It's my job. Nothing scares me more than people with some doll collection. As a child, I never played with anything like toys. I wanted to be a grown-up. !!

0 commenti:

Posta un commento



GRAZIE MILLE PER LA VISITA, TORNA PRESTO!



THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VISITING, COME BACK SOON!

© ROCK 'N' FIOCC 2013 | DESIGN by FNB