16 dicembre 2009

Yasmine Chatila - Stolen moments

http://www.yasminechatila.com/works_stolen_moments.html
"One weekend there was a massive snowstorm, and I was pretty much snowed in. My neighbor, a filmmaker, had an amazing movie library and we decided to have our own film festival. I noticed some binoculars on his windowsill, and he told me he was spying on his neighbors across the street. I went home kind of creeped out. That same evening I was watching TV, and a curtain that was hiding my living space literally collapsed onto the floor. And I suddenly became very self-conscious of what I was doing. So I borrowed his binoculars and decided to look at the people who were now spying on me in my imagination. I was amazed at the theater of life taking place behind those windows"

1 commenti:

  1. awesome photos. loooovve them.

    - the clothing project

    www.theclothingproject.com

    RispondiElimina



GRAZIE MILLE PER LA VISITA, TORNA PRESTO!



THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VISITING, COME BACK SOON!

© ROCK 'N' FIOCC 2013 | DESIGN by FNB