17 gennaio 2011

Il Tumblr più carino del mondo: To my wife

Un marito carino ha scritto un Tumblr dedicato a sua moglie, e ogni giorno posta una frase. BOB DYLAN - Hope you like him. BRAH - You don’t have to like my friends (because I won’t like all of yours) but please respect them. Unless they’re total douchebags to you, in which case I will vanquish them. A PERSONAL CHOICE - I like Pepsi, but I’m not going to hold it against you if you like Coke. FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT - MAKEUP SEX MAKEUP SEX MAKEUP SEX WHATEVER YOU LIKE - My chick can have whatever she wants. THAT ONE - I will definitely find one of your friends annoying. There’s always one. Sorry. VALENTINE’S DAY - Food, chocolate, romance, wine, sex. SUBWAY TRAIN - The seat is all yours. ON THE STREET . It’s icy, grab my hand. If I go down you’re coming with me. OTHER WOMEN - I may look at the menu, but I’ll never order. WHEN WE LAND - In the Caribbean for whatever reason, I promise I will never clap. I’ll roll my eyes with you at the people who do. THE RENTS -I won’t leave you alone with my mother for more that 32 minutes at a time. http://tomywife.tumblr.com/ Mi sciolgo dal romanticismo!

0 commenti:

Posta un commento



GRAZIE MILLE PER LA VISITA, TORNA PRESTO!



THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VISITING, COME BACK SOON!

© ROCK 'N' FIOCC 2013 | DESIGN by FNB