20 maggio 2011

Quotes part 1

-Friends and good manners will carry you where money won't go. Margaret Walker
-Any idiot can face a crisis - it's day to day living that wears you out. Anton Chekhov
-Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha
-Everything has been figured out, except how to live. Jean-Paul Sartre
-Everything in life is luck. Donald Trump
-I value the friend who for me finds time on his calendar, but I cherish the friend who for me does not consult his calendar. Robert Brault
-I think I've discovered the secret of life - you just hang around until you get used to it. Charles M. Schulz
-My formula for living is quite simple. I get up in the morning and I go to bed at night. In between, I occupy myself as best I can. Cary Grant (la migliore!)
-The friend is the man who knows all about you, and still likes you. Elbert Hubbard
-A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man. Lana Turner
-Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry. Bill Cosby
-Any girl can be glamorous. All you have to do is stand still and look stupid. Hedy Lamarr
-As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it. Buddy Hackett

1 commenti:

  1. Niente rischiato nulla si guadagna Louis Vuitton Outlet Wise marketing capire il buon senso nel cercare nuovi metodi di pubblicità, ma non andare su un arto di sperimentare. Le campagne pubblicitarie che hai utilizzato di lavoro, ma non di partire i tassi di risposta esplosivi che stai cercando? Prova questo ... esperimento con circa il 20 per cento del budget pubblicitario, e lasciare che il restante 80 per cento continuerà a fare il suo lavoro di mantenere un flusso costante di clienti provenienti pollici.

    RispondiElimina



GRAZIE MILLE PER LA VISITA, TORNA PRESTO!



THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VISITING, COME BACK SOON!

© ROCK 'N' FIOCC 2013 | DESIGN by FNB