24 maggio 2011

Quotes part 2

Go big or go home. Because it's true. What do you have to lose? Eliza Dushku
Friendship often ends in love; but love in friendship - never. Charles Caleb Colton
If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I. Michel de Montaigne
If you want to be loved, be lovable. Ovid
Immature love says: 'I love you because I need you.' Mature love says 'I need you because I love you.' Erich Fromm
Don't forget Mother's Day. Or as they call it in Beverly Hills, Dad's Third Wife Day. Jay Leno
I am not afraid of death, I just don't want to be there when it happens. Woody Allen
I haven't spoken to my wife in years. I didn't want to interrupt her. Rodney Dangerfield
All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt. Charles M. Schulz
In comic strips, the person on the left always speaks first. George Carlin
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. Albert Einstein
It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer. Albert Einstein

3 commenti:

  1. sei molto interessante! :-)

    http://theshabbylabels.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina
  2. cosa ti è successo nella foto nel banner iniziale del blog? hai pestato una merda? hai la faccia schifata manco ti avessero pisciato addosso...complimenti alla grafica comunque uhahahaahahahah

    RispondiElimina



GRAZIE MILLE PER LA VISITA, TORNA PRESTO!



THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VISITING, COME BACK SOON!

© ROCK 'N' FIOCC 2013 | DESIGN by FNB