1 agosto 2011

Six Words memoires

http://www.smithmag.net/sixwords/ Vite intere riassunte in 6 parole!

 -Bachelor party. youtube video. wedding cancelled -Parents are ministers. I'm gay. Boom!

-Resigned as the family's good girl

-Acted straight. I deserve anOscar

-I still practice my Oscar Speech

-Ending our relationship in Facebook? Classy

-Should have crossed legs, not fingers

 -Stranded by ten-thousand mile crush -Tragid childhood can lead to wisdom

-Quite undecided yet hopefully unsatisfied, generally.

 -Batteries are cheap. Who needs men?

 -It's pretty high. You go first.

 -I was never the pretty one

-New Yorker: everything pisses me off

 -Never lived up to my potential

-Crappy parents killed my self esteem -

-Love drama. Just not my own

-Just in: Boyfriend's gay. Merry Christmas

-Mom blames musical theatres. I disagree

 -Baptist Mom. Jewish dad. Atheist. Surprised?

-Someone had to pay the bills

-Outcast. Picked last. Surprised them all

-I told you i was crazy

-Woman with man's name. Thank you parents.

 -Born in California. Then nothing happened.

3 commenti:

  1. Bellissimo! ahahah
    anche se io non saprei ASSOLUTAMENTE come riassumere la mia vita in sei parole

    RispondiElimina
  2. Stupendo l'ultimo, anch'io scriverei un amaro "Born in Milan, than nothing happened".

    Annie

    RispondiElimina



GRAZIE MILLE PER LA VISITA, TORNA PRESTO!



THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VISITING, COME BACK SOON!

© ROCK 'N' FIOCC 2013 | DESIGN by FNB